Sunday 28 March 2010

It's Been a Trying Week....

....what with trying to stop The Noise from causing any more damage to her already broken wrist.....


......inordinate amounts of cleaning for Easter.......by the way, has anyone else had to carve dried- on ice cream out of the bathroom bin?.......





.......scouring brochures in an attempt to actually find a holiday which costs less than the National Debt.......







(As usual, this picture is wildly inaccurate. Real life has found the Father of This Lot spending every spare moment in the Mare and Foal, coming home and asking 'Have you STILL not sorted it out....?)




.......praying through most of Thursday, that the Football Fanatic, who had gone to Alton Towers, would not be tempted to go on the new ride, in case she died of heart failure..........






(It didn't work - she did go on it and pronounced it 'rubbish - not even scary')



Today is Palm Sunday, the start of Holy Week, which means that I may as well move my bed into church due to the amount of time I will be spending there.......



......and to top it all, the Father of This Lot has managed to get himself a bout of manflu.....








I hope nobody else wants me for anything, as there is not enough left of me to go round.



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Working Mum said...

Oh no, not manflu! I deal with anything, but manflu!

Idle Rambler said...

If I were you I'd volunteer to do several hours 'watching' in church on Holy Thursday night- at least then you're guaranteed to get some peace and quiet!

Amrita said...

Oh you 've had a lot to do and now Father to tend too.

Take breaks my dear, its not easy to scrape off dried ice cream off the bin.

hausfrau said...

We're going to Dorset for Easter so that I won't need to clean. Removing the potions Youngest likes to make from who knows what and loo paper in a wide variety of recepticle is always trying. I have to be in a very calm state to venture into her bathroom, and the corners of her bedroom have to wait for a blue moon...

Akelamalu said...

Crikey what a week. I empathise because I had a week like that last week too. :(

Daryl said...

Add to that Bloggers eaten most of your photos! Happy Easter...

Kitty said...

Oh no, I hope that broken wrist heals quickly. I have sympathy with TFOTL - I have a heavy cold. If a man had the same germs, he'd call it man-flu. I hope you're having a good week and that your Easter is a meaningfully peaceful one for you. x

Maggie May said...

Man flu is just about the last straw!

Nuts in May

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Man Flu is very painful. Have pity ladies!

A pint of Guinness sure helps.

God bless.

Casdok said...

Bed in church sounds a very realxing place to be! All the best with the manflue and broken wrist.
Happy Easter.

Dusty Spider said...

You sound how I feel. Hugs coming your way. xx