Thursday 17 January 2008

I got an award!

Well, what do you think of that? Jennie at Falling Down the Rabbit Hole has sent me this:

She's easily pleased. She sits about all day watching old films and eating rose and violet creams. But she does bake exceedingly good cakes. And mince pies. And she does make some lovely crafty things. Seriously, it's a lovely blog and she loves visitors. Go and have a look.

Now, I've got to pass it on, which is really hard because I read a lot of blogs each day! But I've decided to give it to Bella Mocha who is soon to be off on an adventure and I love following the story of it.

It's nice to think I make someone's day. This lot have no appreciation!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was turning in for the night, but since you insisted, I've rushed on over.

Oh!! I'm sooo excited...thank you, thank you!!

This is my first ever 'blog award'! Believe me, it rates right up there with my Gold Cups for swimming and the Best Dog show and 1st prize for Best Story (aged 10, at school.)Now I really will have to keep on writing and make that adventure happen.

Thank you for the encouragement- and for grounding!:)

Linda said...

Congrats on the award!
Blessings,
Linda

Adrienne said...

Congrats - you deserve the award!!

Anonymous said...

Still giddy this morning...don't think the sandwiches are going to get made...I'll have to come to yours for lunch.

But I've been busy...take a look!

Jennie said...

Thank you for the comments about my blog (((Hugs))
:D